PLAT.ONE is leading the way with CITY.ONE, a vertical solution platform built on their enterprise-grade IoT/M2M application platform.
PLAT.ONE, the Enterprise-Grade Internet of Things (IoT) Application platform will be showcasing one of their Internet of Everything vertical solutions: CITY.ONE, a Smart City solution platform during the Cisco Live! event taking place in San Diego until July 11th. The event is Cisco’s premier education and training destination for IT professionals worldwide.
In January 2015, PLAT.ONE was selected to join the prestigious Cisco EIR program. Cisco EIR is a business accelerator program that supports companies focusing on the Internet of Everything (IoE), Smart Cities, Big Data/analytics and other transformation areas strategic to Cisco. PLAT.ONE can be found in the Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence (Cisco EIR) booth (#3131) at Cisco Live! 2015.
PLAT.ONE is leading the way with CITY.ONE, a vertical solution platform built on their enterprise-grade IoT/M2M application platform. CITY.ONE is already deployed in several large European cities, integrating previously siloed services including parking, city lighting, waste management, smart building control, traffic management and public transport, while creating more powerful city services.
Some of the proven benefits of PLAT.ONE’s CITY.ONE includes:
• Reduced energy costs with intelligent, on-demand lighting control and data analytics
• Reduced traffic congestion and CO2 emissions by helping drivers find available parking spaces
• Increased efficiency of waste management through improved processes based on real-time data
• Improved building services and reduced energy costs based on real time occupancy patterns
• Improved control and visualization of transportation grid status
“We’re honored to be part of the Cisco Live event,” said Filippo Murroni, CEO of PLAT.ONE. “We believe our CITY.ONE platform provides a robust foundation for smart city efforts across the Internet of Everything.”
To learn more about Cisco EIR, visit eir.cisco.com.